pistons, carbs and manifold

heraldhabitat

Hi Chris
I have a set of 6 STD hepolite flat top pistons and rings for a 2000  boxed as new.
I also will have a spare late HS6 Inlet manifold (2.5 S) type
Air filter box's and flexi pipes
But alas no SU carbs at the moment.

Regards Nigel

Anyone got any Mk1 rear trailing arms?

Anti roll bar subframe?

Anti roll bar bits? (I've got the bar)

Old front struts that I can butcher to use with my Koni?

Probably loads more actually... just need to think of it... basically anything that I might want to clean up and/or rebush before I tear the car apart - makes it quicker just to swap bits.

James - check you nearside rear shock, the car has a definate mismatch in the rear dampers and a tendancy to "shimmy" as you drive - oh and maybe check your oil, the front of my car is covered in it :-)

[quote by=Jason link=Blah.pl?b=2000,m=1181080369,s=5 date=1181148314]oh and maybe check your oil, the front of my car is covered in it :-)[/quote]

That's just reminded me - someone on the LCC def had an oil problem - we were last to leave Hilton on Mon, about 5/6 spaces up from me, there was a big puddle of engine (not gearbox) oil and a row of drips off from the bay leading all the way out of the car park -  couldn't remember who was parked there, but it may not have been a Triumph. 

THink you were parked near the end of the row weren't you James?

[quote by=jcarruthers link=Blah.pl?b=2000,m=1181080369,s=12 date=1181205612]She does drop oil - but not that much...[/quote]

Ours hasn't lost any engine oil at all in the six months and approx 2000 miles since I got the 2000TC.

The diff's a different matter though ::) It's escaping much faster than it should from there but there's no sign of where it's going. The rear X-member and surrounding areas are reasonably clean. I can only surmise that I am leaving it behind me in a vapour trail of some sort  ;D ;D -- was just wondering if you were suffering the same  :D

Archived