anyone got spare drivers door handle lever?

molten

sparky_spit wrote:
Just seen this.  I might have one or maybe two, left over from a box of bits I had with my old Spit 1500.  I'll have a look in the shed this evening and get back to you.

Just to clarify; do you want outside handle with push button or inside handle with L shaped lever?

Hi Sparky
Thanks for taking a look. I just want the L shaped lever handle. My drivers door one is too crappy to re-use.
Thanks
Scott

Okay, the depths of the shed have provided these 4 items relating to 1500 Spitfire door handle stuff.  There's also a window winder if you want it.  You can have any or all of this, I can pop it in the post to you if you PM me your address.  However, I don't know if the door handle is driver or passenger side, as I haven't got a car to compare it against; hopefully you can tell by looking at the second picture?

If it's the correct side, and you just want the chrome pull handle bit, I can knock the roll pin out and just post the chrome pull handle.