daft question about brakes..

Shed 1969

Reason for my daft question..
Baslidon Banger (1972 2000) came with a shed fitted non standard master cylinder - seems to be a old 1" bore unit fitted to 1970s alfas from the on reference I can find on it ..fair enough it works but I could do with  a spare or at least a seal kit etc ..anyway the servo packed up on the scimitar..which is very similar to TR7 SD1 LDV van etc ..I was wondering if the TR7  servo master PWDA etc is a mod worth doing to a 2000? as TR7 bits seem easier to get hold of?

I don't have one to refurbish/exchange -cant see new ones listed anywhere ?
and I  have (2 off) twin line Lockheed masters (from scimitar ie sd1 etc)  sitting under the bench that with a repair kit should go again.. I was trying to re-use what I have kicking about! come on this is shedrecylcling!

I didn't fit it, honest!

It looked a better solution than the Lockheed one it should have had, so I left it.

Did I swap the bodged in servo?? Was a VW one I think.

The mount holes had been drilled at 45 degrees through the bulkhead to allow the whole servo to be rotated so the master was at the correct angle.

Cheers

Colin