4 Dashboard Warning Lights

Bainzy

My Spitfire has one rectangular warning light in the centre dash section - fasten belts.

Late UK Spitfires had two rectangular warning lights in the centre dash section - fasten belts & brake.

Now I've seen US cars with three in the centre dash panel, but never four. Yet the parts book states that cars with 4 warning lights do exist.

Has anyone seen them or better yet, got a photo?

I'm curious as to how this would look, as one little project I'd like to try one day is add make more warning lights but with custom text, for things like electric fan etc. I reckon 4 in the factory locations would look good but could really do with seeing it done first to confirm my suspicions.

Here is what I did to mine. 4 buttone. They each have a coloured ring that illuminates. The yellow is interior lights with permanent soft glow, the green dixie air horns (sorry) again with permanent soft glow, the red is engine start with the lamp being bright and showing oil pressure and the blue is going to be for fuel pump and illuminates when the button is off (warning you it should be on!).

Not original but looks good and I like it :D

Archived