Bleed nipple on clutch slave

mazfg

You can come back into the room now Aaron.

Apologies for going off topic a bit, but a spare slave cylinder makes an excellent tool for plugging brake hoses when disconnected from caliper/wheel cylinder - as I found out today.

Capri discs now fitted  :) :) :)

Glen

2504 wrote:

Aaron behave yourself!! and do what your told!! *Angry parent face*

ok this is kinda getting weird now hahahaha  : ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dont you just love thread drift!!!!!!!  :) :) :)

I HATE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

*runs off*  ??)

This is hilarious, does this normally happen or am I pushing the boat off course?  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I cant contain my laughter!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Indeed Ferny, Aaron needs to be disciplined *Arms cross, looking down at child*

I am so so Sorry to the person needing help with there nipple direction, I'm going to stop distracting, and allow the thread to get back on the right tracks!  :X

This is what happens when the word "nipple" arises a conversions with teenagers in it!!  ;)

I personally think that the Nipple should be facing up,  ;) to allow the fluid to push the air out the top of the nipple.  ;)  ;D

Regards Jordan

2504 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I cant contain my laughter!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Indeed Ferny, Aaron needs to be disciplined *Arms cross, looking down at child*

I am so so Sorry to the person needing help with there nipple direction, I'm going to stop distracting, and allow the thread to get back on the right tracks!  :X

This is what happens when the word "nipple" arises a conversions with teenagers in it!!  ;)

I personally think that the Nipple should be facing up,  ;) to allow the fluid to push the air out the top of the nipple.  ;)  ;D

Regards Jordan

Bahahahahaha! ;D

*Looks up with tears in his eyes*

Who invited the teenagers in anyway? This was inevitable when classic cars have all this nipples anyway! Bleed nipples, grease nipples, god knows how many more there are and how many crass and poor innuendos I can make from them. I think someone on the TSSC site snapped their nipple and had to buy a new one! HOW FUNNY DOES STUFF GET?  ;D ;D :P

Anyway, yes, sensible. Nipples pointing upwards...

Felicity Kendal  ;)

3122 wrote:

Bahahahahaha! ;D

*Looks up with tears in his eyes*

Who invited the teenagers in anyway? This was inevitable when classic cars have all this nipples anyway! Bleed nipples, grease nipples, god knows how many more there are and how many crass and poor innuendos I can make from them. I think someone on the TSSC site snapped their nipple and had to buy a new one! HOW FUNNY DOES STUFF GET?  ;D ;D :P

Anyway, yes, sensible. Nipples pointing upwards...

Felicity Kendal  ;)

Aaron, i'm sorry i'm gonna have to do this *Parent removes belt from around waist*

Hahahahahhaha, I think i might have just took it to the next level!!!!

I'll have you know that Nipples need regular maintance and service!!  ;)
MMMmmmmmm nipple greasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rememeber;
Nipples Up = Good
Nipples Down = BAD!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

2504 wrote:

Aaron, i'm sorry i'm gonna have to do this *Parent removes belt from around waist*

Hahahahahhaha, I think i might have just took it to the next level!!!!

I'll have you know that Nipples need regular maintance and service!!  ;)
MMMmmmmmm nipple greasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rememeber;
Nipples Up = Good
Nipples Down = BAD!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

NO! I didn't mean to! I'll be good, I promise!  ??)

From here we can go two ways ;)

Nipple greasing eh? Wow, next time I have someone who's not a bloke in my car I'm going to make some poor double entendres and see what happens :P

Don't want 'em droopy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

3122 wrote:

NO! I didn't mean to! I'll be good, I promise!  ??)

From here we can go two ways ;)

Nipple greasing eh? Wow, next time I have someone who's not a bloke in my car I'm going to make some poor double entendres and see what happens :P

Don't want 'em droopy!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thats more like it *parent puts belt back on*
Now you run on scamp *Parent pats child on head*

Hahahahahah  I think we've got a block buster here mate!!!!  We must make it into a film haha  ;D ;D

Aaron, dont be fooled! Not all nipples are the same! Some nipples can be neglected and unmaintained!! They become crispy and cracklely if you dont give them 2 strokes of grease every 3000 miles!  ;) ;) ;) ;)

2504 wrote:

Thats more like it *parent puts belt back on*
Now you run on scamp *Parent pats child on head*

Hahahahahah  I think we've got a block buster here mate!!!!  We must make it into a film haha  ;D ;D

Aaron, dont be fooled! Not all nipples are the same! Some nipples can be neglected and unmaintained!! They become crispy and cracklely if you dont give them 2 strokes of grease every 3000 miles!  ;) ;) ;) ;)

A blockbuster including our cars ;)

What's this about stroking and grease and nipples?!?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Archived