Hal 1

Hi, newbie here
Just started a new restoration and need some parts that appear to be no longer available, these are the seals on the front suspension uprights, part number 138559 in a couple of catalogues.

It seems that they won't be available in the future, so what do people do? , what can I do instead of a seal ?
I've​ bought this car dismantled so it's not like I've thrown them away by mistake or anything.

I dare say I'll be doing this quite a lot in the future  
Thanks in advance
Hal

Quoted from Hal 1
Hi, newbie here
Just started a new restoration and need some parts that appear to be no longer available, these are the seals on the front suspension uprights, part number 138559 in a couple of catalogues.

It seems that they won't be available in the future, so what do people do? , what can I do instead of a seal ?
I've​ bought this car dismantled so it's not like I've thrown them away by mistake or anything.

I dare say I'll be doing this quite a lot in the future  
Thanks in advance
Hal

I didn't get one on my resto, however on the upright was a thin piece of metal cup which i think is the water shield.

Driving a Herald in rain is not recommended as they dissolve into rust