Essex Winter 12 Car Navigational Rally

Colin W & I are planning to hold a CT 12 car rally on 20th Nov 2022 if all comes together in time.  

It will be Essex based, most likely around the area between Colchester and Ipswich, is likely to cover around 60 to 80 miles with a Sunday Lunch at the finish.

As usual, there will be beginners, novice and expert clues available, dependant on experience, so something for everyone who fancies a go. 

So save the date please and look out for further updates after the 10CR!

• 5 weeks later...

So a quick update. I am beavering away on the paperwork and Colin is finalising the route.   We have great start and finish venues and some interesting roads to drive on.  We will be trying to ensure that the navigation clues are not fiendishly hard so that everyone has a nice drive around. 

Look out for entry opening soon!

Edited by mikeyb

• 2 weeks later...

I'm anticipating event entry to open this week.  It will be CT members only for the first 7 days, then if space available, may be opened up to other clubs / non members.  Please give me a heads up if you know of any other Clubs or non members that may be interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Colin and Mike, thanks for putting on an excellent 12 car rally today. The navigation clues where just the right level, enough to get the grey matter working but not steaming. Some great roads if a bit muddy in places. Shame I couldn't stay for the bun fight at the end but great news to hear we came first. Hopefully you will post the full results soon. 

Thanks Mark