Enjoy it

Wendy Dawes

Yes indeed do enjoy it! I would suggest you check out fuel prices in the different countries as they vary quite a bit at present and filling up just before a border could save quite a sum or cost you quite a bit more than the other side of the border.

I wish you were passing through my neck of the woods I'd give you all a wave. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rosbif said:

Yes indeed do enjoy it! I would suggest you check out fuel prices in the different countries as they vary quite a bit at present and filling up just before a border could save quite a sum or cost you quite a bit more than the other side of the border.

Good advice. Fuel price is particularly high in Italy currently so would be good to refuel in Austria, Slovenia or Switzerland before crossing the border. (If appropriate depending on route of course). However, if your route in Italy takes you through Livigno be aware that it is a tax-free zone and petrol there is 20% less than anywhere else in the country. Of course try to avoid filling up at a motorway service station anywhere, in many countries these are the most expensive locations. as in the UK. Good luck to all entrants.

Tim 

• Thanks 1