Hugh

[td]
[/td]

339 wrote:
No Hugh

PI has a lucas dizzy and gt6 has a delco.  I wouldn't do mech pi go efi

Yeah I hear you Tim but I would like to try pi then if I like it stick with it if not then convert to efi as most of what I got will go over to efi I think :-/ I want to try a period pi feature  :). My engine is almost ready to lift out to go up to 2.5. My rear discs are done and I have almost cracked the hand brake cable system with a vertical hand brake to over come my crappy hand.
Which is not right at all loads of pain and no strength I have to wear a hand brace all the time at the moment :-/ :) I am constant pain it even wakes me up time and time again though the night or day.
The fear is that I will require at least two more ops on my hand/wrist/arm now. Due to the damage I had done to my wrist/arm joint my op was not one that has been done many times I was the 2nd in the UK and my hand /joint/arm may well need to be tweaked a bit. ;D Anyway I must stop bleating and back to the car ;D ;D

The paint work is almost rubbed down flat ready for paint and all this done one handed it takes forever ;D ;D ;D Good thing Dom and my dad have helped with fitting the brakes and wheels and then taking the wheels off again plus bumpers etc.
I think my re model car will come as a bit of a shock to many and will still be a Marmite car but it will remain a GT6 albeit a slightly radical body and paint job one, But it would not be my car if it did not stir the emotions hey ;)

Now thanks for the dizzy info I just bought the correct one ;) attached a couple of pictures to give some idea but not give the game away on my paint finish which is like this but with a big twist ;) 8)

Oh, I think I'm gonna like it! Not sure about the Aston, but the Audi is seriously cool.

I've been eyeing up a lot of silver cars lately, which isn't hard as it's one of the most popular colours on the road! Sometime next year my much modified Herald coupe will be ready for painting, and I have to decide whether to go for a period colour scheme in an attempt to disguise the flared wheel arches or make them a feature with a silver - grey finish.

Are you going to do the painting yourself, Hugh?

Nick_Moore wrote:
Oh, I think I'm gonna like it! Not sure about the Aston, but the Audi is seriously cool.

I've been eyeing up a lot of silver cars lately, which isn't hard as it's one of the most popular colours on the road! Sometime next year my much modified Herald coupe will be ready for painting, and I have to decide whether to go for a period colour scheme in an attempt to disguise the flared wheel arches or make them a feature with a silver - grey finish.

Are you going to do the painting yourself, Hugh?

Thanks nick yes once again I will be painting it myself  :)

429 wrote:
Hey Hugh, sounds like your keeping yourself well busy on your GT6. It'll be a great when its all done and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished article. So what colour this time and what changes to the body are you doing?

Cheers, Roy

Hi Roy colour is satin/mat dark dark grey as per the Audi photo body mods a long the lines of Marcus's car with a twist of course ;)

Thanks for the positive comments mate
Hugh

Archived