Moulded carpet sets?

BodsMk1

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone has any opinions on the more expensive moulded carpet sets. I see james paddock has them at 225 but newton commercial are charging 335 plus vat ! Has anyone bought a set from either of these people or could you recommend any other supliers. The standard carpets are a lot cheaper but im concerned thay might be a poor fit . any comments ?cheers.
Bod

Thanks for the positive comments, I am really pleased with them.

I got them from TSSC, but they originate from Newton Commercials. With the club discount, coupled with the free delvery they were offering at the time, I was able to buy them cheaper than direct from Newton. I think they cost me around £150.

The non-moulded type cost from around £85 but I think it's worth paying the extra. The cheaper ones I've had in the past look ragged after just a few months.

while i am very ahppy with my non-moulded carpet, especially considering the cost saving, i would be tempted to go for moulded next time. the tunnel cover is a really hard bit to make look good i think, but moulded carpet seems to get it right. however i couldnt find moulded carpet for anything less than at least 100 quid more than normal carpet, and at the time that was too much money to be spending.

Archived