I took some pics, well, quite a lot of pics, of the cars on the road on Sunday. They're on FB, but I know not everyone uses that. Would you like them on here too? If so, where? But keep it simple, I'm technically challenged!ย ๐Ÿ™„

Huge congrats to all who participated, in any way. I've such admiration for you all.ย 

All the best,

Jenย 

• Thanks 2

All RBRR pics from previous years are there.

I agree it would've been nice if it was broken down into years run but this website is fairly new and the photos have been migrated from the previous two websites, so it's nigh on impossible to catagorise them into a specific year.

Jim.

9 hours ago, Jennifer Bradford said:

I took some pics, well, quite a lot of pics, of the cars on the road on Sunday. They're on FB, but I know not everyone uses that. Would you like them on here too? If so, where? But keep it simple, I'm technically challenged!ย ๐Ÿ™„

Huge congrats to all who participated, in any way. I've such admiration for you all.ย 

All the best,

Jenย 

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking photos! Really appreciate that!! Where on FB can they be found?

Thanksย 

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 21:29, McJim said:

All RBRR pics from previous years are there.

I agree it would've been nice if it was broken down into years run but this website is fairly new and the photos have been migrated from the previous two websites, so it's nigh on impossible to catagorise them into a specific year.

Jim.

Is someone able to create a New 'Category' named 2023 RBRR ? I looked but didn't spot a way to do it.ย 

Jen.

ย 

On 12/10/2023 at 00:37, PeteStupps said:

Not a very exciting video, but it's the only one I took on my Go-Pro before chucking it in the boot and forgetting about it!

Leaving Knebworth on Friday evening. May be of interest to @yorkshire_spamย as his car takes centre stage

ย 

The Team Spotlight cars show up nicely in front of Sam too ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 2