Triumph herald 1964 rear side window rubber

Steveant1

Theyre 86 plus vat and del. now but the only alternative is secondhand and they probably wont be in much better condition than the originals😒 

Be interesting how they last Wendy as some new rubber components these days start breaking up very quickly...

On 03/04/2024 at 10:01, glang said:

That does sound hopeful👍Otherwise I believe there is suntan cream available for rubber...

Heres some stuff. Bit expensive and no idea if it works but given the price of those window rubbers might be worth a go. Also might protect tyre walls from cracking...

image.png.82327d9b0857649219a929d8c5ce7425.png

• Like 1

On 03/04/2024 at 06:27, Steveant1 said:

Hi all I’m looking for a set of rear side window rubbers as I have been looking around for some but not having much luck can someone help please .

If you wants sets (plural) of seals and windows from a saloon, including rear screens, I have some (gratis) or they will go for re-cycling.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steveant1 said:

Hi. Yes I’m very interested in them it will be a pity to see them go to the tip. Where are you and how can I get them if you are to fare away do you know of any decent courses. Thanks Steve 

Sorry it was meant to say couriers to post to me. I’m not sure how to pm or private message on here.