Gearbox release arm and bearing confusion

Paudman

I'm putting an alloy bellhousing onto a 1200 Herald gearbox and converting to diaphragm clutch. The original car was coil spring however the assembly was stripped down ages ago to replace the pivot pin and so the release arm and bearing could be any one of a number of spares. I'm replacing the flywheel and slave cylinder too, but that's no problem so far.
I have two potential release arms and bearings; one bearing is curved and the other flat, while my new replacement bearing is also flat and came with a diaphragm clutch kit. I presume the one that came with the kit is for that clutch, as it's an old boxed set from an autojumble many years ago.
However the actual bearing mountings differ by a considerable difference:  see the photo. The wrong mounting will obviously affect the clutch operation, so which one is correct for the diaphragm setup?

Apologies, thanks to BT Broadband's wonderfully reliable service I was unable to edit the above post - the new bearing is the same as the curved one to the right in the top photo.
I'm assuming that this mounting is correct for this style of bearing and so is the one I can fit?
(Incidentally how on earth do you get the bearing off it?

Thanks Nick and Mark, hopefully got it sorted. The bearing carrier is longer for the coil setup with the flat bearing; the curved bearing and shorter carrier are for the diaphragm unit. The release arm should hopefully be the same in both.
The bearing pressed off surprisingly easily; the new one also went on with very little pressure. I didn't want to start pressing it off only to find there was a dowel or pin that I had forgotten about.... it happens.