Surprised to receive a RBRR Endeavor Award through the post today.  Did all non-finishers receive one of these or are we special?  Did we get it for handing out sweets at the Sugar Loaf control?
Thank You Club Triumph.

I'd like to add my thanks too.

I've been working away from home a lot since the HCR, but one day returned to find a Post Office card on the mat.  I was a little confused as I hadn't ordered anything, so I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a package containing 2 very nice engraved pewter tankards.  I wasn't able to attend the awards dinner and had completely forgotten about the finishers awards.

Again thank you very much for the memento of a brilliant weekend.

Only 17 months until the next RBRR  :)

Richard

In the spirit of the event, despite breaking down on Friday night after just 200 miles, we did try to stay awake for the rest of the weekend.  We got home Saturday morning, then went out to help marshal and give out sweets on the Saturday night/Sunday morning at Sugarloaf control then went out for a run with our TR register group on the Sunday (in our modern car).  We did wonder if we may have had more sleep if we had completed the RBRR.
We look forward to doing better next time.

Thread hijack, but in a similar vein I don't think I have publicly thanked the RBRR organisers for the award that Bradley and I were awarded.

We were very surprised, but honoured, to have been awarded the Spirit of the Event Award.

Thank you, and see you all for 2016 !! ............ promise, this time, we WILL be in the Stag Estate!!!