Hi all

Following James' request for pictures... what I need really urgently is your video footage of the RBRR. I'm not fussed if it's old as long as it's on normal VHS format and you can give me the details of the year, the car and the drivers.

We're trying to put together a DVD for the stand at Ally Pally (in March) and would be good to get some cars other than Martin's TR7 as seen from my TR7 and the Two Fat Ladies in an Acclaim, as seen from my TR7... ::)

HELP !!

Excellent - yes please to both...  Are you coming to Stoneleigh ??  If so you can leave them with someone on the stand... Or maybe can meet up at a local meeting ???  Otherwise can you post them (yes I know it's a pain ::) )  to:

Ellis Stokes
22 Wroxham Gardens
Potters Bar
Herts
EN6 3DH

[quote by=TR7Nutter link=Blah.pl?b=rbrgen,v=display,m=1106598777,s=9 date=1106670522]Excellent - yes please to both...  Are you coming to Stoneleigh ??  If so you can leave them with someone on the stand... Or maybe can meet up at a local meeting ???  Otherwise can you post them (yes I know it's a pain ::) )  to:

Ellis Stokes
22 Wroxham Gardens
Potters Bar
Herts
EN6 3DH

[/quote]

ellis
will post it to you. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

• 2 weeks later...

All, remember I'm still after this video footage of the RBRR, if anyone has any of the start in the car park, all gratefully received.

I'll be at Stoneleigh tomorrow, so if you can leave any copies at our stand with a brief description of what's on it, that will be great !!! ;)

Archived