Well it's official.

I have managed to convince Clive, aka Cliftyhangar to do the RBRR with me in his Spitfire!  He's also joining the club as I type! ;D

Another unsuspecting fool joins the madness!  :P

Now all I need to do is get the form in pdq when it falls through the letter box in next months mag, otherwise it'll all go a bit flat!

Damn, my sneaky plan to abuse someone elses car rather than getting my newly painted pride and joy all horrible and mucky has been revealed!

Still, I'm countering this by the fact that Clive has a manky old set of steels lying around that I'm going to put on the GT6 in place of the airy, fairy, namby pamby, poncy, flowery, look good but rubbish for proper driving, wires! :P

I just wanted to give another chap an opportunity to feel the joy of completeing such a great event in your own car.

Plus Clive and I have been chatting about teaming up to do some driving events next year, so we'll share the two cars depending on the event etc. ;D

So my newly painted car is going to see some action... honest! :P

Oi!  No purloining of co-drivers allowed! Sneaky, that's what that is, down right sneaky! :P

Seriously if that's what he wants to do first time out then fine.  I've been offered a seat in Bobs Saloon if I want it, anyway. Hmmm, comfort... :P

You not doing the RBRR in your GT6 this time round then Doug?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived