Just wanted to say a big thank you to Nick B for forwarding the November/December and January/February copies of the Dansk Triumph Automobilklub's magazine 'Triumph-nyt'. Steve A's marvellous mk1 proudly adorns the cover picture in a beautiful sunrise at JoG ;)(please excuse poetic license for those who were there). Some lovely pictures to remind me of what was such a splendid weekend of fun in all your company. Happy days steamin' through the night in a 5 ship 'big saloon' formation at speed through Wales- does it get much better? No!
I will be running the article piecemeal through a translator-website though- i'm ashamed to say my Danish is non-existant( :B), where-as Nick's english is spot-on :)!

Oh, just saw this thread. Well - I am glad that you enjoy the mags. You will be sorely disapointed if you translated the articles, they really arent that interesting - after all - I wrote them!

And please - whatever you do - don't translate the bits where I am writing about how much we spanked Steves car while he were asleep - shhhh, don't tell Steve ;)

Cheers
Nick

Archived