Ok so due to unforeseen circumstances my co-driver as had to give up his place,  so I am now looking for another driver to join me. My car is a Mk1 Pi saloon.

Entry is paid, just half of fuel costs to find, plus a form full of sponsers would be great as it all about the charity.  :)

Only requirement is you need to be over 25 due to my insurance.

James

If I can just add on James behalf,
James is a decent guy,and very easy to get along with this is one of the major factors on the run!
He's worked very hard to get his car together for this and deserves to take part.

There must be someone who'd like to join in the fun!

Good luck James!

As we are now 3 days for the start I have had to make I decision, which is that if I have not found a Co-driver by tonight that I will have to pull out sadly.

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone who has been trying to find me a co-driver, especially Alex, Tim, Richard and Andy.

If I pull out I would like to offer my help to the event team, if there is anything or any place I can be, please let me know.

Many Thanks Again and Good Luck Everyone

James

Just catching up on my emails and have had the good news from Nick. I've replied to you both. I still have you down as the 2.5pi is that still the weapon of choice? Ping me an email as I will shortly be disconnected form the Forum and on the move, switching to eFruit and the work server (thanks Aviva) as I have some paying work to do now!

Archived