On my way back down the m1 last night from Leicester
(another night at work)I kept an eye out for strange people in strange cars .I saw 3
a White herald at j 15a at about 10.20pm
a green standard van popping into the services
and then a dark blue estate (herald ) just emerging from the road works at about 11.30

Next time I hope to be one of the strange things on the road
Well done to all of you

Burnerboy wrote:
Well done to everyone who entered, both finishers and non-finishers :) Jason, Martin Randle has already started compiling a list of reasons why cars have had to pull out of such events, he was actually updating it during the stop at Lancaster Services as word came in on who had dropped out and why....no point in re-inventing the wheel, I would suggest that you get in touch with him and pool information.

Dust out the trophy shelf...... :)

tiggrr1 wrote:
I'd just like to say well done to those who got around in what must have been testing conditions once you got South of Lancaster Services. The weather forcast looked terrible.

Just wish that Team Shorts  :B :( could have made it to enjoy the special atmosphere in the Plough at the end of the run.

Ditto Steve's well done to all.
Really disappointed t hear of the drop-outs, especially as they came through on the message board and txt.
However Steve, it was marvellous to see you and Rob turn up at Lancaster- well done boys! 8)

Archived