Drivers Briefing Date?

Hi all

Thanks for all the questions - and thanks also to Tim for asking a few where he can. As he says I'm a tad busy at present (and working away from home during the week isn't helping as I can't get my e-mails or proper access to the forum).

Yes we will be having drivers meetings, one at the Plough and one in the Midlands, but I don't ahve confirmed dates at the moment as I need to confirm some other things first, but it will be during August, more than likely the third week.

I will be posting some info on the website in the next days or so regarding do's and dont's for the countries we plan to visit.

Road Atlas - again details will be published on the website, but I'm suggesting the AA Road Atlas of Europe. A4 size spiral bound <ISBN 0749549882>

The road book (and hopefully car stickers) will be given out at the drivers meeting to enable you to plot your route in your atlas (use a yellow or orange highlighter pen to do this as these are the only colours that show up when light is dull). Anyone not attending, I can send the book electronically, but it will be big !!!  I will also be taking orders for the long awaited 10CR 2007 t-shirts - details to follow.

That's about it for now - hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time to prep my own car soon !!! ::)

Cheers all

Ellis ;)

Archived