Richard rises a good request here.  It is not my intention to provide detailed navigation instructions in a multitude of formats. Preparing the navigation is part of the event.  However there is no reason why each crew should map every mile of the event.  Team work could spread the work load between the entries.

For example a group of entries needing the same format could agree each to map an agreed part of the event and then to share their information with other crews using the same format.

I needed 2 Google maps to compete the full length of the event 1 Anglesey to Tibshelf, 2 Tibshelf to Southwold. You may find you need more for a higher level of detail.

I suggest you form separate threads for each required format.

Chris

I have prepared a detailed Garmin file for the 2018 CTC & in the process spotted that your navigator will need to be careful if you use the google map as your route file because you will become intimate with car parks, dead ends & off road adventures....

Cheers

Howard