How do I switch the registered car?

Baldry1500

Hi James

You are the first to attempt this!  I think the system ought to allow you to edit your entry.  As I am not entered I can't try this out on my own entry.

If you have made this post as a result of not being able to edit your entry private message me your new details and I will change it.  While you are making this change please would you check that your mobile phone details will be correct on the 21/22 April.

Thanks very much, Chris 

Hi James

I see that you have not changed the car you are entering from the blue Spitfire 1500.  Have you tried but been unsuccessful?  I have tried to see if I can edit your car details and I am  not able to access that field of your entry.

If you have not been able to update it, I'll have to get advice.  please would you let me know if you have tried.

Thanks, Chris

Hi,

So i can change the vehicle registration, but what it appears to have done is change my personal details implying i own the car rather than saying we are using a car owned by Paul (hope that makes sense).

Chris,

For the C2C we intend to use KBT121S (Paul's car) our phone numbers and car description remains the same.

James

Hi Chris, I got your message saying that emails have not been getting through. I need to change my car too, (team 20, now taking beige Acclaim VRD 809Y), but am not getting as far as James with amending my details on the entry list. No doubt it is down to my incompetence with the system, but although I've logged on, every time I click on my entry in the list it pulls up the details in four neat boxes, yet I am unable to edit any text. Am I missing an obvious 'edit' button?

Hi Simon

Regrettably I am not able to change this for you.  I wish I could. It would simplify things for every one.  I think the answer is similar to what Keith suggests

Keith please would you advise / change.

Thanks very much, Chris

Sorry Chris, I must be a real dunce because I have tried everything I can see in the thread and am still going round in circles unable to edit my car entry. It doesn't matter to me what car is listed, but I will definitely be using the Acclaim and my concern is that the entries need to be up to date to comply with the MSA permit. Is that correct?

Hi again Simon

I am sorry that you and anyone else that has wanted / will want to change cars is having trouble doing it. Thank you for your perseverance and dilligence.

The MSA sign on does not appear to want to know anything about cars, but I need up to date information about entrants cars for the Entrants' Information sheet you will get in your Entrant's Pack. As far as that requirement is concerned the information you have provided in this thread meets it as I have updated the sheet with your and James' information. So don't stress yourself any more.  Job done!

Anyone else that wants to make a change that they do not want to keep private is welcome to notify me in this thread and I will transfer it to the Entrants' Information Sheet

It should be simple for an entrant to change their vehicle or its details.  Keith and I will address that, but it will probably be after the event.

I hope your preparation is going well, Chris

Quoted from Chriss-

Hi James

So you both have Pageant Blue Spitfire 1500s?

Chris

Hi Chris, Yes we do. 

A Few differences -

I have o/d - he does not.

Mine has Differential on the workbench current - he does not.

He has a leaking engine front plate - I do not.

But we both have cars that are NOT ready for next weekend at this point

Quoted from Chriss-

Hi James

So you both have Pageant Blue Spitfire 1500s?

Chris

Hi Chris, Yes we do. 

A Few differences -

I have o/d - he does not.

Mine has Differential on the workbench current - he does not.

He has a leaking engine front plate - I do not.

But we both have cars that are NOT ready for next weekend at this point

Don't i know it.

I got spirit of the event on RBRR in 2012 when my brake master cylinder needed changing by Blyth and then rear wheel bearing started to pack up around Sugar Loaf but we kept limping on until it finally gave way in Dartmoor.  

I must admit i would prefer not to have these last minute dramas