Triumph Trackday 15th July, Blyton £75

Clive

There is aa all Triumph trackday organised for Friday 15th July, at Blyton Park.
This is the same day and venue for the CT autosolo, but read on!
The day is billed as ideal for people new to trackdays (and also those with experience, I suspect it will be sessioned so novices will be together), it has free helemt hire and best of all is a very reasonable £75. Not seen a trackday that cheap!
Also, being only Triumphs, it makes it a much "nicer" trackday (removes the worries of some oik in a £50 scrapper being there and not caring what carnage they cause.) I have done a TR day a couple of months ago, and they are a friendly bunch.
It is also the day before the TR national weekend, with teh STMD on sunday whish is also teh CT National Day, so make a weekend of it!
We are entered for the trackday AND the autosolo, so it is possible to do both and you will never have that much fun for so little...

http://www.tr-registershop.co.uk/blyton-park-track-day-15th-july-2016-9223-p.asp

Not sure, but I expect it is sessioned. That way they can keep similar experinced drivers together.
At that price it really is good value, MGOT have one at the same venue on the Saturday but that is £155!

Go on, you know you want to. Be good to take the car for a blast

JJ, take a day off sick.

I'm entered for the track day too. Based on a recent email I think the organisers are waiting for a better idea of the number likely to attend before coming up with the final plan for the day which is probably why there are no "rules" yet. The entry form asks you to classify yourself in one of three experience categories though so I assume the intention is to run sessions for each group if there are enough people.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I am coming up to Blyton to have a word with the TRRR TD organiser and to help with the autosolo.  If anyone would like me to come out with them I'll bring my hat.  Who is going?

Name                                                           Car

Cheers, Chris