All Triumph trackday in Lincolnshire.

CRAJ

A few of us (including TRTOM 2498 ) did a trackday at Blyton Lincolnshire in April and had a great day.
We spoke to the owner and organisers about the possibility of an all Triumph trackday there and were wondering who might be interested.
Look at  http://www.blytonpark.co.uk/  for more info on the track and if you are a 2000register member there is a report in the next SIXappeal.
There will also be a feature in the next  issue of Triumph world.

Colin.

Hi Colin,

100% up for this.

TR6 is currently having a body rebuild, and along with the gearbox.

Car should be ready in August (just FYI)

I will be there if timings are conducive, or will bring my MK1 Golf GTI. ?

I know you said Triumph only :)

Cheers

TRTOM2498 wrote:
Hi Colin,

100% up for this.

TR6 is currently having a body rebuild, and along with the gearbox.

Car should be ready in August (just FYI)

I will be there if timings are conducive, or will bring my MK1 Golf GTI. ?

I know you said Triumph only :)

Cheers

Tom......................if car rebuilt by then.....................just take your time on the way to the track........ ;) ;)

Tom......................if car rebuilt by then.....................just take your time on the way to the track........  

I always do !  You should see me when I really 'go for it'.

Hi Colin,

No issue.

Hope to produce flames like last time. :)

Be great to see the GT6 / Spitfire boys driving in anger again.

Cheers.

We are working on the number of entries / price just now and I'll be announcing it fairly soon.

CT Track Days are open to anyone with a Triumph or a Standard regardless of which club they do or do not belong to.  
You just need to fill in the entry form, pay the money, send it to me, bring along a Triumph or a Standard, attend the briefing and do what they tell you at the briefing.  Simples.

michael_charlton wrote:
Just to clarify
Goodwood is being arranged by Chris for CT
Blyton is being arranged by TSSC

Not quite!

The trackday at Blyton, if it goes ahead, will be organised by some mates from more than one Triumph club. For example I am a CT member and a director of the 2000 Register, I have no links with TSSC except for friends who belong to that club.

ALL classic car enthusiasts will be welcome, the only proviso is that you use a Triumph for the trackday, you wont need to be a member of any club..........it's just Triumph drivers having a day out, not a club banner waving day.

Colin.

michael_charlton wrote:
Just to clarify ,for CT members benefit, Goodwood is part of the annual Drivers Championship ,which driver points are allocated.  

Yes no drivers points at Blyton I'm afraid, just big grins!

Surely this would be ideal for you Mr. Charlton, in real terms it's just round the corner for us South Yorkshire lads!

Colin.

Colin

Perhaps you should use the generic "Team Triumph" that we used when we couldn't care a toss what Triumph club you belonged to, just as long as you belonged to one.

You should get Drivers Championship points for going to Blyton, as it is an officially organised event. But no Drivers Challenge points obviously.

Cheers

Colin