pw2000

Wow Radford Panels that is a blast from the past as I am an old Coventry kid I think Radford Panels were one of the actual original OEM suppliers to the Canley Factory many moons ago. I never knew they did replacement panels though. Has anyone got their web link please if they have one. I am in Cov next week so I might pop in as I am after some panels for my MK1 GT6 so I would like to check if they do them.

Cheers
Hugh ;)

8017 wrote:

Where is he based then just outside Cov or what  :-/

North Coventry.

Take the Fillongley rd from Coventry and when you get to the crossroads at Fillongley, turn left up the hill, leave the 30 limit, then take the next right and keep going down a winding lane for a mile, its on the left

mikew wrote:

Take the Fillongley rd from Coventry and when you get to the crossroads at Fillongley, turn left up the hill, leave the 30 limit, then take the next right and keep going down a winding lane for a mile, its on the left

On the right, immediate opposite Canley, is the premises of G Harman Ltd, Agricultural Engineers which - if you're unfamiliar with the area - is easier to spot IMHO when you're approaching as per Mike's directions. The second time we visited we got there first time using Harmans as a "landmark"  :)

Spitfire2500 wrote:
First time we visited we had to circle round three times before we managed to figure out where Slimboy's emporium is :B  :B   ;D

Like the films of Custer's last stand.   ;D ;D

Yeah the post code comes up on the next road along, Not the entrance to Dave's place. Bloody satnavs.

8017 wrote:
Wow Radford Panels that is a blast from the past as I am an old Coventry kid I think Radford Panels were one of the actual original OEM suppliers to the
Cheers
Hugh ;)

Not this Radford Panels.

This Radford Panels has always been a small volume producer of traditional hand formed repair panels for a wide range of classics.