Rear arches and 8x15 wheels

michelottiv8

After a lot of cutting of a new Austin Montego wheelarch (with the help of Maestro front wings for the rearmost little section to clear my 8x15 revolutions (zero offset) with 225/50r15 tyres, I have arrived at this shape on my Pi . Any thoughts? The same wheel/tyre combination fills the front arches perfectly. see pics  

I agree with Dion and piman about changing the shape of the wheelarches if I was keeping the car standard. It is being built as a heavily modified track day car however. My last track day Triumph 2500 Mk1 LDD 683E had 7x15 minilites with "fettled" rear arches and 205/55R15 Dunlop rubber. It was quicker than a lot of moderns 10 years ago (particularly in the wet at Castle Coombe) but I feel a bit wider track day rubber is now needed to keep pace. Dunlop Formula R or Toyo R1R 225/45R15 will be used and that means changing the profile of the arches. The Group 2 Capris had lovely arches but the ear wheels were 13" wide and I'm trying to keep it subtle!
Thanks for your input though
Graham