new to forum, new to Triumph

frenchiemk2

27 minutes ago, Rosbif said:

I have a soft spot for it as well, don't know why but have always found it stylish - and I remember seeing them when they were new(ish)

RHD car will be for sale... nice, very clean interior ext... only needs a new clutch (will be done with maintenance). 

2 hours ago, Nick Jones said:

B2 90 Quattro and 2500PI….. what great taste in cars you have 🙂

That PI looks like a great base to start from.

My PI story here

https://sideways-technologies.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/5167-nick-mk2-pi/#comments

some of the pics have gone missing unfortunately 

Nick

Just why... i just saw EFi conversion (what i'm doing o my B2 Quattro + little engine upgrade) 😅

No, no, no... 😇 take her home, check the service and rebuild the engine with her... If i'm convinced i'll make a "racer" with another and a BMW 6 in line engine🤣

19 minutes ago, frenchiemk2 said:

too many is too much maybe 😉 former owner. (find same badges on his Scimitar too...)

I have the same 'AA' badge on the front of my Herald. i smile to myself as I am sure not many French know it stands for 'Automobile Association' rather than 'Alcoholics Anonymous' 😁🍷

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Vader said:

Hi, nice cars. La Rochelle is a nice place. Visited in my Stag a few years ago. We were staying in Le Tranche sur me(?) and visited for a day. Hope to go back to France in the Stag when all this madness is over.

Hi, yes la Tranche sur Mer.

Hope you make a sign if you come by.