I have to admit that I'm somewhat less than impressed with the pictures that I took on the RBRR and was just going to leave it at the two (that I thought were the most interesting) that I've already posted. At least half of the pictures that I took, were ruined by rain drops on the lens; But 'the man' says he wants as many as possible; so I've just uploaded the others that are not completely blurred.

I've come to the conclusion that my greatest regret from the run, was/is; that I didn't take enough photos. I'll know better next time.

Likewise, I'm usually 'snap happy' - I blame it on the lack of sleep... I've been blaming EVERYTHING on the lack of sleep for a fortnight, now ! About time I found a new excuse.

Interesting point, if I may pick up on it: I suspect most cars/teams would want more pictures of their own respective cars ? How about some sort of gentleman's agreement for the next run, that everyone with a camera should take pictures (ideally, on the move) of the other cars; and pool the results at the end ? That way, the law of averages says that there should be at least a couple of decent shots of the car you were in.

We (car 92) managed to make a background appearance in the picture entitled 'Loch Naver' by Keith, but other than that; we just have a few 'static' pictures.

Finally got some time to upload my photos... I've posted 50 in a separate folder aptly called Ellis' RBRR 2004 piccies !!! ;D

If anyone sees one they want a full size version of, drop me an e-mail and I'll send it through... ;)

Quote:
Come on Martin! Share your pics on here. I enjoyed them at the last P&P meeting (as did Quentin!)

Toledoman - I have put some more on but I don't want to put on just more of the same!

Also, I could look at my TR7 over and over again but I am not sure anyone else is as fascinated ::)

Quote:
Gotta say that BRP is looking fairly good now, still needs some decent wheels though.

Very nearly said a proper compliment then Tim - steady!!! :P

Decent wheels - I will be trying my "minilites" on the car next year. They are from my Vitesse so I hope they will be Ok - I have measured the offset and they seem fine, the PCD is the same so it's looking good.

They are 5J rather than 5 1/2 but i think they'll be fine, in any event 5J 13 wheels are the ideal size for 175/70R13s as are fitted to my early TR7.

Apart from that I now have "Cibie" lamp covers on as well and they look great. I have been tempted to post a photo but I am sure people will have had enough of BRP for a while :)

Archived