• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim said entry would be quick. Then said in the pub "nah, it won't fill up too fast". ;D

I'm wondering if waiting a couple of days because I was busy has left me at the very end of the queue. Fretting about whether or not I've filled the form in correctly is bad enough!

Weird, I based my thoughts on a number of factors:
1. Entry is usually quite gradual, this has beeen the case for the last 40 years!
2. Xmas is coming.
3. Everyone seems to be skint.

Jon ain't in the first 5!

As I have said, if you wish to know your entrty number, give me a call or a text or e-mail or pm!

Cannot publish the entry list until tomorrow night: I have to check that entrants are still CT members.

timbancroft61 wrote:
Weird, I based my thoughts on a number of factors:
1. Entry is usually quite gradual, this has beeen the case for the last 40 years!
2. Xmas is coming.
3. Everyone seems to be skint.

Jon ain't in the first 5!

As I have said, if you wish to know your entrty number, give me a call or a text or e-mail or pm!

Cannot publish the entry list until tomorrow night: I have to check that entrants are still CT members.

owell would have been nice added feature of it but aslong as im in........im guessing with this whole thing gone mad JC's plan to get 69 has been totaly wiped out! he better make sure he gets his entry in quick if he hasnt already! hehe

and you have PM mr bancroft

ashmeson2005 wrote:
Hope our entry has made it okay!?! :-)

Tim, if you come across a couple of disks in TNT packaging, apparently in Westminster there are a few headless chickens searching for them!! :-)

Good luck all.

Ash.

he was tryin to flog on it on ebay the other day till he lost it.......

Archived