Calling 10CR Veterans - your presence is required!

Greeks

True Ellis.  :o I was so dissapointed not to have the camera ... i really think the hat and whip should only ever be used in conjunction with the speedos ... or are there rules about those sorts of things?
:o :B

Well done with the video Martin - a great way to finish the afternoon! I notice there wasn't much footage of the final night. No one interviewed you when you had starter motor issues?  ;D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Graham for having the idea and organising the pub. Good grub and friendly staff.

Good to see you all, shame not to see Doug and Mary, The Walkers and the Stretch crew.

In Martin's defence a few other crews came along without their Triumphs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at a certain pub in Hertfordshire next October!

Tim B

Quote:
Thanks Graham for having the idea and organising the pub. Good grub and friendly staff.

Tim, you are not wrong. ;)

In fact it's such a good venue I think all future committee meetings should be held there (before moving further north!).  :D 8)

After all they had Boddingtons (cream of Manchester) which would allow all the namby pamby, airey fairy, shandy drinking, southern softies to get acclimatised.  :D :D :D

Excuse me.....  Namby pamby shandy drinkers.... and you come back with Boddies as a positive thing.....  Go and stand in the corner !!!  :P :P :P

Did you not try the Trafalgar ???  That was lovely !!!  -  Good to see some decent beer in a pub..... you haven't seen the other website I have a hand in have you.....  http://www.trenchers.org.uk - have yourselves a laugh but you'll need the sound on to appreciate it properly.  ;D ;D ;D

As someone who hasn't ever seen the video I would really like a copy. Any plans to digitise it for viewing on a PC? Not that you'd down load it but reproducing it on CD and posting it out and about would be so much cheaper than VHS.
Anyway, happy to pay for a copy - anyone making duplicates??

Thanks

J

Jason, mate,  migh you are active today! ;D

Copies of the video - well, I hope Caroline is going to sort out a CD version but we may have to wait a while as there should soon be a new member of the McGrath "Acclaims are us" family!

I am happy to do another copy (apart from my video stops playing through the family TV until I fettle with it again) - I'll plan on doing one for you in the next week or so.
;)

Active today yes - well it was chucking it down with rain and I was supposed to be cooking the lunch so I couldn't really be working on the car! A VHS copy would be great and I think I can ask a favour of a mate and get a CD version done is Caroline has other things on her hands!

Did you see we made Retro Cars magazine?

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, i would've liked to have been there for reunion.
It went down well then? what time did you all leave ? How any Triumphs did you get to the car park?
I've started to feel definitely 'left out' with the everyone getting together for different meets here and there.

Dean.

Thanks Andy, I'd not seriously considered the RBR.
I wouldn't want to join as second driver. The 10CR nearly killed me, sleep wasn't one of my priorities.
I could maybe wing it to be third driver, but its early days yet for me. (ought to start planning a family holiday for early October)
I'll certainly be following planning progress carefully and will keep your offer in mind.

Dean.

[quote by=ajp25tc link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1063957471,s=63 date=1069089764]Dean you are welcome to join my crew and drive one of the cars![/quote]

:)Andy will Ben be taking part in the RBRR? Let us know if he does and we can start getting a supply of paracetamol!!

[quote by=ajp25tc link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1063957471,s=63 date=1069089764]Dean you are welcome to join my crew and drive one of the cars![/quote]

:)Andy will Ben be taking part in the RBRR? Let us know if he does and we can start getting a supply of paracetamol!!

Archived