10CR 2005 - the album

Raider

Here's one for a number of us - Tim Bancroft and Jim Mctavish in particular perhaps ??) ;D

If we were to put together a compilation CD for the 10CR crews (which we wouldn't of course due to copywtrite laws) what tracks should be on it?

Also should there be a limit on the tracks allowed - none later than 1981 perhaps ??)

Or, as Tim has said as we are a motor club strictly speaking and not a classic car club maybe we should have up to the minute stuff as well.

Ok - over to all of you - "get your motor running" ;)

and the man at the back said everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz!!!!!!!

Yeah - hey totally superficial glam rock stuff - I love it. None of this poncy patronising stuff about "real music" - if it's a bit of a laugh and makes you feel good it's good enough for me. ;)

Getting at you Jim by the way? surely not ::)

[quote by=MWG445 link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1108911732,s=4 date=1108933872]

By the way will this CD be TV advertised and can I buy it at Woolies?  :)[/quote]

Although it will be advertised on TV ... I have a feeling it will only be available by mail order!
::)

[quote by=Greeks link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1108911732,s=5 date=1109005619]

I have a feeling it will only be available by mail order!
::)[/quote]

'Only available by mail order' otherwise known as - We can't sell this worthless crap anywhere else but we are sure we can get some shopoholic bozo to wrack up even more debt with this rubbish! Call our underpaid Philipino slaves who are are capable of understanding a total of 6 words of english NOW!!!!

Mrs Raider and I  know how that started ;)

Mud were playing at the Cock Inn (yes, it's true) in Ripley, Derbyshire near where we lived when a memebr of the audience got two pints, one in each hand and started "the dance" :D

"I really, I really love, I really love, I really love those Tiger feet"

And how about Suzy Q anyway - wow :K)

Excuse me interrupting your wander down memory lane, but its now 2005, not 1973. Do not answer this with 'Well music was better then' It was not better or worse, its was then.
I am thinking about what music to play on the 10Cr in the grey car, however suppose I should think about getting something to play it on.
I write this after just spending 13/4hrs on the M25 stuck in a mega jam, the only things that made it pleasantish was playing the new Doves Cd plus some New Order and The Bees. Its damned important to have good vibes in the car.

Was thinking of getting te old radio I have converted to play FM and then buying an Ipod and one of the radio tuning gizmos they do, however will prob need small amp as well. Also have to find somewhere to mount it as existing space will soon be atken up with aux. gauges.
Of course GT6 does not have any sounds except the smooth noise of its six cylinder engine(Yep- more comments about the noise of my engine).

I know it's not 1973 but that's no reason we can't be discussing the music of the time.

If we can't talk about the music of those years then why should we talk about the cars of those times either ??)

I don't think I live in the past - after all I am communicating witth the technology of today.  there wasn't even a Sinclair Spectrum around in 1973 :o

Archived