Sunday overnight

Raider

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote:
here is the list we put together for Ventimiglia

Martin, if possible the Dutch team would like to leave the tent at home and share the bungalow with team 6. 

Bruges is great for a night out,  BBQ is probably better for evaluating the 10CR. As long as there's beer involved I'm happy!!  We are thinking of arranging a hotel in Bruges, if there are more people interested, please let me know and I'll  try to arrange something.

How close is this farmhouse to Bruges???

Quote:
BBQ is probably better for evaluating the 10CR

That's the way I was thinking although I could be persuaded to spend the evening in Bruges too - I think I would like to decide on the night.

Then again we might be working on Triumphs ::)

Re sharing with team 6 - Burnerboy's in charge so i suggest you send him a private message.

Mind you, it's obvious you don't know the 2 fat ladies in a GT6!!!!!! :D

Ok i'm supposed to be putting the kids in bed and packing for my holiday tomorrow.............but i somehow found myself sitting at the computer........

The two campsites very close to Bruges aren't completely suitable for us(No chalets/Minimum stay/no food)

The farmhouse i have in mind is about 20mins from Bruges
I've talked to the owner and its ok for us to come for the one night and the tents can sleep in the orchard
prices are
tent £7 per person, breakfast is included in the price.
shared family room£16 per person, breakfast is included in the price.
rural off road parking available for the cars.
The giants BBQ is £6 per person and other meals available for, for example, veggies.
Although we are expected to eat from the BBQ as much as possible as it a group price.
I've made a provisional booking for the rooms, tents and BBQ!!!!

But i am working on another option that would also fit in well with our needs, but am having some problems with the minimum stay. Normally 3 days!

Both places have hotels close by.
Working on it..........

Dean.

ps dont try to ask any questions, you'll get no answers until 5th of april

• 1 month later...

As for everyone else i'm presuming that you'll want similar accomodation as on the med.
if not let me know, please.
the farmhouse is expecting +-50 to eat BBQ, if you cant eat meat please let me know.
The BBQ would be early evening, allowing for a trip into Bruges for the washed amongs us.

Time for people to speak up!
Who is not OK with these arrangments?

I've checked out the rooms and they're very tidy.
Four rooms with a double bed and two or three singles.
One rooms with two double beds.

plenty of space for tents in the orchard.
As a back up for the campers among us, i've provisionally booked (only in the event of very bad weather) a local holiday cottage which sleeps up to 15 people. of course your price if it was used would be a lot more than in the tent.

Dean.

• 2 weeks later...

I NEED SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE.

The farmhouse is about 20mins from Bruges
I've talked to the owner and its ok for us to come for the one night and the tents can sleep in the orchard. There is a back up in case of bad weather, but it will cost more.
prices are
tent £7 per person, breakfast is included in the price.
shared family room £16 per person, breakfast is included in the price. Yes i am taking bookings.
The idea is to fill all the rooms and hopefully all the beds, but i realise that this is not so practical.
rural off road parking available for the cars.
The early evening giants BBQ is planned for all of us not just those that stay (rooms or tents).  So i'll be needing numbers. Fish is available for veggies but only if booked beforehand!!! group price for all is £6 per person.

I've made a provisional booking for the rooms, tents and BBQ!!!!

I've included the accomodation file, take a look and let me know.

Dean.

[quote by=GigGleR link=Blah.pl?b=10CR,v=display,m=1110130860,s=35 date=1115752800]sounds good to me, oh mighty accomodations boss  ;D

as long as you've got some good quality sossies and burgers we'll be at the BBQ too! :D[/quote]

No sossies i'm afraid but PLENTY of well cooked meat, pots,salad,sauces and more meat.
I've never come away anything less than bloated.

Dean.

Sorry, for the delay in replying. Haven't had internet access for a while so am a bit out of touch with all things 10CR. Just going to try and catch up with all the threads.

Yes team 9 would like a room for the Sunday night if we're not too late. Should be able to trade places for a couple of beds on the Friday :-) Just need to check with my co drivers to make sure they're ok with that!

And i think i can speak for all three of us and say yes please for BBQ as well.

Archived