• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

michael_charlton wrote:
You never know , we might get a friendly greeting in Cherasco ,Italy.. ;D ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxnupdjBIr0

You have too much spare time on your hands if you can look for stuff like this.

Maybe you should take up a hobby, such as driving and fixing old Triumph cars? ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Accommodation in Calais (Campanille) and Cherasco (Il Campanille) now sorted.  Singen/Engen proving more troublesome as it seems that Saturday 7th is a big night for them..... can't imagine what is going on......  Bit distant from my Swiss relatives unfortunately  :-/

Nick

Nick_Jones wrote:
Accommodation in Calais (Campanille) and Cherasco (Il Campanille) now sorted.  Singen/Engen proving more troublesome as it seems that Saturday 7th is a big night for them..... can't imagine what is going on......  Bit distant from my Swiss relatives unfortunately  :-/

Nick

Are you not with us in the  Holiday Inn at Cherasco?

Nick_Jones wrote:

Not as far as I know........ Do you know different?  Campanille is not very far away by the looks.

Nick

Did you not pay for the Holiday inn on the entry form..........or are you independent?
I thought everyone was entered into the Holiday Inn...all 86 rooms
I looked at the Campanile as a back up hotel and it looked nice but expensive

We are on the entry list...... Car (130)45 as of the 16012013 list, but not with a hotel requirement (which is correct 'cause I hadn't asked for it).

Will check with Ellis, but as we do now have somewhere to sleep arranged (which will be no 1 priority at that point in time!) it is not critical.

The Campanille does still have rooms if anyone else is still looking.  There a few a few others on the list that don't have a Holiday Inn booking.

Nick

Campanile Calais booked for Wednesday night, just need to book the tunnel crossing now. No ferry for us, due to Carmel's disagreement with boats and anything choppier than a mill-pond. I don't want a repeat of the 3 hours circling outside Dover again.

• 1 month later...