Radders

Hi all, I'm a new member of this club and after many years of owning Mk1 Granadas have now switched my allegiance to Triumphs. (After admiring them for decades!) Last Saturday I bought the Blue K reg Mk2 from Staffordshire that was advertised on this website and this saturday I'm collecting a white Mk1 2000 from Devon!!!!!! (hope the heater works!)
The blue Mk2 is lovely, but could really benefit from a set of stag wheels to make it look the dogs bit!

Can anyone help????

Congratulations, from 0 to 2 in a week!  ;D

The wheels are usually around for sale or on eBay,  I think Rimmers had some NOS. Not sure if thats still the case or what the price is.

Be warned they can go porous and cleaning/laquering them can be either time consuming or expensive.

Martin @ Just Triumph may well have some S/H.

I've got a set .....well 7 wheels to be honest.
4 definately hold air tyres are poor and they need tlc to make them look nice but if your interested send me a private message.
I also have 5 midland metalics....well thats what I've been told they are but these are only 13".

If mods deem this an advert just remove it,no argument from me :)

Radders

We now know where you have been collecting cars from, but not where you have been taking them to!! Put your location in the signature line to help us!

Rimmers do still have NOS ones in their sale, don't forget to add in nuts. Not cheap, but the best solution if the car is a real cracker and manky wheels would spoil it.

There are plenty of others about, and many go at weighing in price, so £5ish each

I can offer you a set of 14inch Stag steels, and a set of 13inch 1960's alloys.

Also some pretty rough Stag type alloys at weighing in price!

Cheers

Colin

There is a guy that regularly lists sets of referbed Stag alloys on eBay, username joannec3061 (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/joannec3061_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ).

I bought a set from him 12 months ago and have been very happy with them.

Archived