GT6 MK 3 REAR BUMPER REMOVAL

system6

Hi ,
      Your views please on the removal of the rear bumper on a mk 3 gt6 ....... 1...Is it legal ?, 2...Does the look enhance the appearance of the back end ? ,
                                                                 Thanks

As long as number plate is lit, as above, i believe to be ok...

All down to personal taste i guess - i am still deciding if to go without the front bumper too on my mk3

I will try to post a pic of mine without rear bumper when get home - mine is white and gone for no bumper at rear...where the bolt holes are on side and rear, I intend to do 'fill' with stainless button heads (with rubber washers).....then i can still fit later if so wish (or sell......did i just type that lol)

Stevegt
           I'm very interested if you could possibly post a few photo's of the rear end ,....I'm thinking of buying a mk3 i don't like the look at the back end  , may be this will change my mind....... i've been concentrating my search un till now on  a mk1 or mark 2 but these are a lot harder to find and little bit more expensive .    

In the beginning, i thought about de-seaming the rear tail and wings - but would have been quite costly to be done properly.

There will be some more pics when i sort out:
i) how to get them small enough in file size
ii) how to post multiple pics in one post - get a big fat 'zero results' on forum search for adding photos