HERALD BOOT RACK AND BUMPER RUBBERS....

alexjb

Does anyone know where to find a reasonably priced boot rack for a Herald and the white bumper rubbers.??

We like the look of the rack with the wooden slats.

And our bumper rubbers are a little perished so i though about re-newing them if they dont break the bank....  ??) ??) ??)

Cheers.
Alex.

Canleys and Rimmers both sell new rubber bumper sets, I suspect they are all from the same manufacturer these days.
They are a bit fiddly to fit but worth it.
Make sure that you put plenty of rust protection behind them otherwise the rot will set in!

K

I made my boot racks out of 15mm copper tubing buying the clamps and rubber feet off eBay (you can just see the Spitfire one in the background)

The fitting kits seem to have doubled in price since though, so suggest you shop around it you want to take this route - which I suspect you wont  >:(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boot-luggage-rack-fitting-kit-2-x-mounting-brackets-4-x-feet-Mazda-MX5-etc-/170899176885?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item27ca627db5#ht_678wt_721