Herald door aperture seal

Camilla

Hello All

Our sturdy old Herald just passed its MOT first time! (shameless boasting) but we have noticed that the passenger side door is letting in water during heavy rain. I have removed the plastic plugs in the foot pan as a temporary measure to drain the liquid but I wanted some help regarding replacing the door seal. Is this a relatively simple job? And do I only require something like this:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOOR-APERTURE-SEAL-TRIUMPH-HERALD-VITESSE-CONVERTIBLE-/230814792877?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35bda23cad
Are any special tools required?
Thanks as ever for your shared, inexhaustible pool of knowledge.

Cheers Camilla

Be carefull with some of the reproduction door seals, a lot of them are not the same shape/profile of the original seals, which are a 'j' shape?

As far as I'm aware the only supplier who sells seals similar to the originals is Bill at Rarebits 4 classics?

I have some fitted on my Vitesse convertible and thay are excellent quality, keep the water out and you don't have to slam the doors to hard! (Unlike some of the other types :-/)

Fitting is straight forward, they just push on to the edging around the 'A' post, Treadplate and 'B' Post, be carefull to make sure they are pushed on in all the corners and don't cut them too short! ??)