Hotels

Anyone booked up their accommodation yet?

I booked Katy and I into the Premier Inn in Stevenage for Thursday and Sunday for the RBRR last week. 

If the celebrations on the Sunday night are anything like 2021, then it's money well spent. 

What are you doing for accomodation?

Jim. 

i have booked  for the cheap seats at premier inn,  stayed there in 2021

much better post rbrr banter than i recall when i stayed at novotel 2016, and there is always McJim

can the thursday advance guard let them know to  have enough bacon and staff on for monday morning though!

Edited by docwad

Yep once I get entry confirmed I'll look to book the Stevenage Premier Inn for the Sunday night, I've used that for the last few RBRRs as I will never ever use the Novatel in Stevenage anymore after an embarrassing nudity issue there at a club Dinner a few years back where the Hotel double let my room and an elderly couple walked in on me while I was in my birthday suit!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Stuart Wilson said:

Had a quick look at hotels for the Thurs and Sunday nights.

Only thing I can find regarding the Novotel is that it's closed. Shame as it is very handy with plenty of parking 

TBH, the Novatel is best avoided, I'll never ever use it again having been double booked last time and had an elderly couple walk in to my room when I was stark b0llock naked. The Premier Inn is far more reliable and is only a mile away from the Novatel and also has plenty of parking. Also far more teams stay at the Premier Inn than the Novatel nowadays so the after run pi55 up is much better.

Edited by cook1e

3 hours ago, cook1e said:

TBH, the Novatel is best avoided . . . .  

For those who have booked the Novotel at Stevenage, here's what I 've found on a quick search - "The Novotel in Stevenage has been closed to the public in order to provide accommodation exclusively to asylum seekers."         

Be warned!!!!          

1 hour ago, Pete Arnold said:

For those who have booked the Novotel at Stevenage, here's what I 've found on a quick search - "The Novotel in Stevenage has been closed to the public in order to provide accommodation exclusively to asylum seekers."         

Be warned!!!!          

Oh bloody great!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, McJim said:

Bruce,

The Premier Inn Stevenage Central at Six Hills Way.

Jim.

PS  Could you shorten your previous post.

About 100 lines of nothing makes you think the thread ends there when scrolling on a phone.

Hi Jim

Thanks, we are now booked in the Central. I have no idea what was going on with my other post so I have simply deleted it!

Cheerio

Bruce

On 11/02/2023 at 18:44, Rubce said:

Hi Jim

Thanks, we are now booked in the Central. 

Cheerio

Bruce

Don't anyone tell him we're all booked in at the other one.  😜😜😜 

Bruce, we just don't like you! 

See you in October if not before.

Jim.