RBRR T-Shirt shortage!

Are there any plans to have more RBRR T-Shirts made in the sizes that ran out today? 

Surprised that we couldn't order T-shirts at the entry stage like we can on other events.

After being able to get a T-shirt for the last six RBRR's I've taken part in, it'll be very disappointing not to be able to get one for this RBRR. 

Radders, 

Problem is that we ordered the same amount per size as last time, and sadly, without being too rude, people entered seem to be bigger.

We are trying to sort this out.

With the RBRR, we have always made them firstly available at the Drivers Meeting, then at the start. This has been the same since I took over in 2004. My way of thinking is that Tina and Andy do a stand up job, so why should I interfere, let them do the job. Its very difficult to get the size proportions correct, we hope to rectify asap.

Tim

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tim Bancroft said:

Radders, 

Problem is that we ordered the same amount per size as last time, and sadly, without being too rude, people entered seem to be bigger.

With the RBRR, we have always made them firstly available at the Drivers Meeting, then at the start. This has been the same since I took over in 2004. My way of thinking is that Tina and Andy do a stand up job, so why should I interfere, let them do the job. Its very difficult to get the size proportions correct, we hope to rectify asap.

Tim

Thanks for the reply Tim,

I totally agree that Tina and Andy do a great job and wasn't criticising  anyone, I was simply asking if there were any plans to have any more made. 

Glad to see it's being addressed. Thanks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tim Bancroft said:

Radders, 

Tim

I'm beginning to think Triumph owners are like goldfish - they grow to their tank size. With so many big saloons entered it's only natural that the drivers will expand to match the avaliable space.

That's why I'm still so thin - I use a herald! And I get plenty of exercise pushing it when it breaks down.

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, ferny said:

I'm beginning to think Triumph owners are like goldfish - they grow to their tank size. With so many big saloons entered it's only natural that the drivers will expand to match the avaliable space.

That's why I'm still so thin - I use a herald! And I get plenty of exercise pushing it when it breaks down.

Me too I drive a Herald. lol Darren says he’s heavier than he used to be,  he drives a big saloon Olaf 😂 He’s bought Marmite cos he’s on a diet 

Edited by Wendy Dawes
  • Haha 1