Quoted from TedTaylor
Just for a test I thought I would amend our Team Woody entry so when we need to add an extra driver next year I was au fait with doing it.
Problem was ......... could not see how to do it.  

Amend car details but not add a driver.

MUT

Changing the number of crew members is a manual process that has to go through the organisers. They specifically asked for that as it affects the number of participants and hence the provisions they are providing (pies, breakfasts etc.)
Besides which we have leave something for Jason to do!

K

Quoted from Keith

Changing the number of crew members is a manual process that has to go through the organisers. They specifically asked for that as it affects the number of participants and hence the provisions they are providing (pies, breakfasts etc.)
Besides which we have leave something for Jason to do!

K

Spot on Keith, thank you for stating this. massively important that we know who is taking part.

That's fine, all understood.

My question was really about testing the new draft web site for problems and thought I had found one so wanted to bring it to admins etc. attention.

Wanted to add to our test entry of Myself and brother Phil, the Famous Four (sadly down from five after losing a few weeks ago our dear old Ned who was boss of them.......)

Yes I know I am very much -

MUT

HELP !
try as I might I can't log into the new site - password reset requests go unanswered ... the only reason I'm able to post this is that my computer is better at remembering login details better than I. I'm now really worried I'll miss the opportunity to register for RBRR on Dec 1st.. What should I do.
Nuala

Quoted from Greta
HELP !
try as I might I can't log into the new site - password reset requests go unanswered ... the only reason I'm able to post this is that my computer is better at remembering login details better than I. I'm now really worried I'll miss the opportunity to register for RBRR on Dec 1st.. What should I do.
Nuala

Send a pm to Keith. You'll see his name 2 posts above yours. He's the webmaster and will be able to help.  

Quoted from Greta
HELP !
Nuala

Sorted - Thanks Keith.