My Dolomite, the Dolly-Roo is about to be made ready. My 3rd team member is about to be firm'ed up.  I bought a car form HeraldHabitat so does that make me part of Team Allen?  Karen, I had no idea you were counting the days since you last saw me!   :D

Karen_Davies wrote:
I've been counting the days since seeing everyone at the Pimperne control last year.

With due appreciation to everyone at all the stops, there is no doubt that the people who ran Pimperne realised that at the stage in the RBRR that people got to Pimperne they would be cranky and knackered! :P

The welcome and the spread put on by Pimperne was utterly marvellous and cheered myself and my co-driver up no end.  It was on that high we made it to the end!

I fully plan to enter again, although at the moment have no co-driver lined up as my one from last year is putting up a valient fight against doing it again!

So if you need a ride, or require someone to join your team, let me know. ;D

I'll bear that in mind John; our provisional team is Bill, A N Other and me. The proposed vehicle is a 1200 Herald (13/60 powered, with overdrive). Beware though, there will be "constructive discussions" between spouses!

We need to find someone who can cope with 48 hours in a car with us....

Archived