Here is a quick update...  The car is on its way to Willow Triumph in Darlington to be reviewed by the Willow Triumph team and the insurance adjuster.  Tim Willow is going to get back to me and give me his assessment.  The insurance engineer will review their findings in about 2 days time.  I will let all of you know what happens.

I would like to say Thank You to all who have offered their time to help.  Your generous offers and your well wishings are very appreciated.  

Thank you again.

Hi Pat,
Glad you are OK, we were behind you when it happened and and helped you out of the car but it seemed that there was nothing more that could we could do at that point. We were gutted to see what happened, but obviously not as gutted as you must feel.
I'm glad that you and your co-driver are OK, which is the main thing, and the car doesn't look too bad.
I'm down in Hertfordshire, which is probably not much help, but if there's anything I can do let me know.

Keith

Keith wrote:
Hi Pat,
Glad you are OK, we were behind you when it happened and and helped you out of the car but it seemed that there was nothing more that could we could do at that point. We were gutted to see what happened, but obviously not as gutted as you must feel.
I'm glad that you and your co-driver are OK, which is the main thing, and the car doesn't look too bad.
I'm down in Hertfordshire, which is probably not much help, but if there's anything I can do let me know.

Keith

I wasn't driving at the time of the incident.  My co-driver, Jim Watch was driving.  

Thanks for your support.

Pat

So glad you're OK. When I saw the underside as I approached the corner, I instantly thought it was a Spitfire and had my heart in my mouth. It was a huge relief (and suprise if I'm honest) when the cop came over and told me you were both fine.

I hope you get everything sorted and back on the road soon.

All the best.

Archived