Tim,over the last few months have writtin a load of stuff for Martin on car prep which he is going to use in the competition corner of the mag,would also like to add that I broke all my own rules on the 10CR just to prove you do need decent prep! the big red bus is now back on six and running like a dream! shame I didnt have the R+D time before the evnt! never mind read my prep notes in CT !

On the subject of preparation, I think one of ours is we may be buying an additional car....  I did see a really nice MkII 2500S today - engine sounded lovely.... I was then promptly dragged away by my ear and told "NO!!!" - which actually translated to, "Well not when I'm with you and when you do I won't speak to you for a week).... so it may have to be done....

Anyone got a spare room in case I got the translation wrong ???

Ellis

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote by=Raider link=Blah.pl?b=prep,v=display,m=1063386329,s=1 date=1063387440] :D And how about the history of the NGK spark plug? :D

One thing I would recommend after recent events is a decent car compass even if we have proper road signs as opposed to jihnny foreigner land! ::)[/quote]

road signs?

• 1 month later...

Archived