Usual top money prices, makes one realise what good value we ae offering with the 10CR- ok I realise that we will only be on the road for about 4 days in total and will not be offering any 3 or 4 star accom.
Only got to look at the cars in the pics to see which end of the market they are after, still fair play- no doubt it will be a good event.
Amazing this interest in track days and driving trips into Europe- is it a recent phenomena brought about by the last 10 or so years of driving restrictions?

I think thse guys will be at the Nurburgring when we are ;)

Difficult to be sure without more info but it looks like their last day is the 11th and they will have stayed overnight with the option of a quick run homew on the 11th or a lap or two of the ring.

Sorted - I'll collect in errr - Italy!
I'm really looking forward to this, I just have to get a few things out of the way before hand - like re-applying for my job and three weeks holiday in Cyprus and placing my eldest in a school she won't get assaulted in - I think I need the relaxation of a couple of thousand miles of continental touring  ;D

Well Tim, if you buy Jason a beer then I'll buy you one.

I was in Cambridge MotorSport the other day and they were loading some Bentleys onto a truck. These are then transported out to a continental venue ro meet up with the owners who have flown out; as Jason says "where's the fun in that".

Archived