2009 10CR entry

Raider

"Should I stay or should I go?" in the words of a great song (and on my 10CR2003 CD ;D).

Next year I need to complete 4 tarmac rallies at National B level so I can get my national A licence for 2010. One consequence of that is a lack of funds, lack of time and no wish to risk my TR7 on the roads of Europe when I need it for the Manx rally :o

The other thing is, the 10CR clashes with the Tour of Flanders rally which I plan to do in 2010. I aimed to spectate on this rally last year as a way of starting to see what's what but an exhaust that kept falling off the Toledo got in the way and I missed it.

If I do the 10CR I won't be able to recce the Tour of Flanders :'(

And yet - having had a break from the 10CR I would like to be enter it again as part of the crew for someone.

Or maybe I could marshal for the club at the Stelvio for example and then go onto the Tour of Flanders.

Opinions please - should I stay or should I go? :K)

Just as long as you don't do a 'Flanders and Swan', "Much binding" and all that. B*gger reason and sensible - do you what your heart tells you, not your head, then regret it later like I sometimes have.
Better to regret the things you HAVE done than the ones you haven't any day.

Raider wrote:
... there's a big temptation to say, what the hell, enter the 10CR anyway ;D

I'd say give in to the temptation.
Imagine 4000 km of fun for only the price of the fuel, the over night halts and beer  ;D

And as a little appetiser ...

Or should I rub it in a bit more  :P

Archived