More 10CR publicity

Ellis

jcarruthers wrote:
Can anyone scan them?

Be nice to keep a press section on the website somewhere.

I keep copies of all the CT publicity ,as part of my club duties and I also send a copy of each to Dave Shewry for his private collection.
Anyone who does not see or subscribe to any mags and would like copies I can send them on(or display here as I sometimes do)
PS .as a seperate topic on the messageboard, this would be down to Keith, we could bring it up

Well done Mike!

I think a dedicated press / publicity section would be a good idea. Not everyone buys Triumph World (or can find a copy even if they wanted to buy one), and certainly write ups in local papers for such events as the HCR would escape all but the local residents and should be available to a wider audience. :)

Burnerboy wrote:
Well done Mike!

I think a dedicated press / publicity section would be a good idea. Not everyone buys Triumph World (or can find a copy even if they wanted to buy one), and certainly write ups in local papers for such events as the HCR would escape all but the local residents and should be available to a wider audience. :)

Can easily be set set up, just need the rights to publish the material and someone to manage it.

K

Keith wrote:

Can easily be set set up, just need the rights to publish the material and someone to manage it.

K

Hmm! never thought about the rights.Albeit 99% of the time they print our photographs and the majority of the text I send , but they do change some words to say`its ours`. However it would probably have to be downloaded well after the media sell by date,otherwise we could be doing them out of sales
Managing it wouldnt be too bad

Archived