it won't load up on my computer,,,but hey ho...never mind ...it's diff to capture the spirit of the original run on the web anyway..you had to be there...will be doing our best to recapture that spirit in 4 weeks time in one of the original cars

Just cannot believe that was 10 years ago. I had gearbox issues on the eve of the event, box was in and out 3 times!!!

Got to say, I do wish I was going this time, I will be on it in 2015.

Met some great people on that first run, many who I now consider to be good friends.

Thanks, Martin Randle.

Good luck to all taking part this time.

When I was woken uop at 2.30AM this morning by inconsiderate neighbours slamming doors and leaving their tractor engined eurobox running for what seemed forever I had a much better thought ---

At this time one Friday morning in September 2003 I was flying south in France by TR7 - happy days (or nights on this occasion) :)

Here's a quote from the message diary I saved

Quote:
Car 1 : TR7Great roads, good lamps, carnival de
                              paris on the stereo, tr7 going great, mat trying
                              to keep speed down! Got a triumph? Why aren't you
                              with us?!

Raider wrote:
When I was woken uop at 2.30AM this morning by inconsiderate neighbours slamming doors and leaving their tractor engined eurobox running for what seemed forever I had a much better thought ---

At this time one Friday morning in September 2003 I was flying south in France by TR7 - happy days (or nights on this occasion) :)

Here's a quote from the message diary I saved

...and then you got to the Med, and created the sport `Budgy Jumping` ;D