silverstone 17th march anybody?

Clive

hmm, checked the attendee list and it actually looks full. And its all MG's apart from JD who is on the "reserve/shown interest" list.
I may well have to wait and see if something else turns up, preferably when I am not working! makes it an expensive day out, what with a 300 mile round journey to the track. But the MGOT stuff looks interesting, guess I should "show interest" with the club so I will hopefully be kept informed.

hmm, checked the attendee list and it actually looks full. And its all MG's apart from JD who is on the "reserve/shown interest" list.
I may well have to wait and see if something else turns up, preferably when I am not working! makes it an expensive day out, what with a 300 mile round journey to the track. But the MGOT stuff looks interesting, guess I should "show interest" with the club so I will hopefully be kept informed.

Clive ,you need to let Fred know that you're interested in a track day ...her contact details should be in the mag at the front somewhere ...then she'll contact you direct when anything comes up .....there's talk of maybe an evening one at Brands later in the year ..that'll be a fun one

MuGs-on-Track apologised profusely, but they had so many entries they had to refuse me and allow their own members in.   I've no complaints about that.  Has anyone registered for the CSCC sereies entered their track day, the same week but at Snetterton?  Wednesday, I think?
John

Archived