Mallory TR Register Trackday

AndyV

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cash gone and no instructions for me either.

But on the plus side my car is complete, and after some linkage adjustments engine is purring nicely on its new "Sideways" Dellortos.

Dave, I will bring my spare full face, no problem.

Cheers

right:

Gates open at 0800, pits will be open (which requires access over part of the circuit) avaliable from 0800 untill just before track sessions begin, which we are aiming to start as soon after 0900 as possible.

on arrival please sign on at race contol and establish which grouping you are in. drivers briefing session will be held at the lakeside resturant where T/coffee/breakfast will be avaliable as will meals throughout the day

if you arrive after 0900 you may have to wait untill he end of a session before you can gain entry to the pits area, although there is a footbridge into the pits and resturan

drivers and passengers will need to wear a hemet, NO HELMETS ARE AVALIABLE FOR RENTAL THIS YEAR!!.

if you need to make contatc with chrs cunnington (gen. manager TR Reg.) he can be reached on

there are also aload of saftey instructions but its all comman sense and im sure itll be in the briefing aswell

o if your coming via the M1 its junction 21 onto the A47

and the m69 is junc. 1 onto A5

hope this helps.
Jon

Well, the grey car is ready, only found time to change the wheel bearing tonight- will bring steering couplings with me, don't feel that it will be necessary to fit them though.

The car is filthy after the weekend, might attempt a quick wash in the morn- however its an early start- intending on leaving at 7.00.

Good old grey car.

Will I forfeit my entry fee if I don't go tomorrow? I changed the clutch at the weekend & all was fine. Went to get some petrol tonight & the gears kept crunching (hydraulics). I bled it but no better so I put a seal kit in the clutch MC. Still no good, so I put on a new MC & still gears a crunching. So I'll have to look at the slave but don't have any spares.

It's not too bad at low rev gear changes it's when you boot it.  :-/

Archived