Mallory TR Register Trackday

AndyV

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be in sessions according to speed/experience.

They tend to separate out the TR/TSSC  racers who use the day to give their competition cars a run out before the seaons begins (a week later)

No detail of passenger costs on the form, they may be free I can't remember paying  a couple of years back (but don't hold me to that) though they definitely do have to sign on.

yeh Tim has told me its free. any idea of deadlines for forms to be in? sounds good about the sessions :D can watch the real racers going out! when are they at donno again? is it may time again like last year? missed it last year as my sister decided to mess it up by having a birthday...lol

I used my Sprint for towing our race Pug 205, going to work every day an autotest and any drive I could plus about three track days a year, a well maintained car should take all these things no worries.
I do admit that the car is now used only for fun................but now I get little faults occasionally with it, previously it never let me down!
Go for it Jony 8)

[quote by=timbancroft61 link=Blah.pl?b=trackdays,m=1169889802,s=1 date=1169890836]
Also heard on the grapevine that they may be organising a Hillclimb day at Prescott again- sounds interesting.[/quote]

I was at the one last year, organised with the TRR and Stag owners' club and it was brilliant.  I hope it will run again this year though it may not re-appear until 2008.  The organisers need to know there is plenty of support for the idea.  Like so many of these events it is expensive to run and difficult to get enough cars (at a reasonable price) to break even....

Malcolm.

Archived